What could be better than enjoying a craft brew while supporting families living with autism? Starting Wednesday, November 8 you can do just that. Visit Pryes Brewing Company, order a Session IPA, and they will donate $1 to CEA. We’re thrilled to be the charity that launches their program that supports local nonprofits and builds a stronger community for all families. It’s a fun place (try out feather bowling) with tasty craft beer and a wonderful cause. Be sure to visit and support CEA!
$1 from every Session IPA sold in the Pryes Taproom from Wednesday, November 8th – Sunday, November 12th will be donated to the Center for Engaging Autism.
About Pryes: The taproom was designed by the architecture firm Little Box Inc. and offers guests the choice to enjoy riverside views on the patio, share a pint with our patrons in the communal area, order pizzas in the parlour, watch a game of feather bowling near the court, or have a cozy conversation in the lounge. The taproom decor, designed and built by Atom Pechman of Form From Form, reflects the industrious aesthetic of craft beer production while combining the natural elements of the surrounding area.
- Food: Made in-house by Red Wagon Pizza Co., closes 1 hour before taproom.
- Growlers: Pre-filled (we do not fill growlers). No bottle fee!
- Dogs: Friendly dogs are welcome on our dog-friendly patio ?
- Fun: Feather Bowling (leagues Wed & Sun) scenic views, bike paths & Minneapolis Bouldering Project (coming soon).
- Where: 1401 West River Road N, Minneapolis, MN 55411