Your input is needed! How do we build on the strengths of our system to ensure a truly inclusive community for people with disabilities? There will be a panel followed by opportunity for your input.
- State Senator Greg Clausen
- State Senator Jim Carlson
- State Representative Laurie Halverson
- Jean Bender: AuSM
- Barb Ziemke: PACER
- Sue Abderholden: NAMI
- Mary Kreger: Director of Special Education
- Janelle Schillman: Dakota County
- Kammy Kramer: Parent Advocate
- Elliott Albright: Graduate of School District 196
- Teri Schierenbeck: Special Education Teacher
Sponsored by School District 196 Special Education Advisory Council.
When: Thursday, February 25, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Where: Falcon Ridge Middle School, 12900 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Apple Valley, MN